Terms and Conditions
General Policies -
- All items sold by BallistiCraft, Inc. are for U.S. domestic use and may not be exported.
- No sales to or shipments of any goods outside of the United States.
- All sales are subject to all Local, State, and Federal laws. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any laws that may effect their purchase.
- All sales will be delivered to the customer's billing address.
Our Business Practices –
- No credit card processing fees will be added to any purchase.
- BallisitCraft, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order due to item pricing or description errors on our website.
- Shipping and handling charges (if any) will be clearly stated on your final order receipt.
- No product substitutions will be made without prior approval of the customer.
- If for any reason your order cannot be shipped in a timely manner we will attempt to notify you right away.
- Excluding weekends and holidays, most orders are shipped the next business day
Payment Methods –
- BallistiCraft, Inc. accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express as payment.
- For offline orders we accept U.S.P.S. Money orders.
- No personal checks or other types of Money Orders will be accepted (unless pre-negotiated).
- Please do not send cash.
Warranty and Repairs –
- BallistiCraft, Inc. is not a warranty or repair center for any manufacturer. Manufacturer must be contact for warranty and repairs.
- Items should be returned directly to the manufacturer per the manufacturer's policy. Please contact the manufacturer for instructions and procedures.
Return Policy - In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return.
- Goods returned must be in original condition and packaging. All contents and documentation must be present. If you return an item without original packaging, a 25% restocking fee will be applied to your return.
- Items returned will be returned at the shipper’s expense.
- Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving an item.
Training Events/Packages - All training events shall be prepaid 14 business days prior to the event. If an attendee, group or private course decides to cancel, they will receive a 50% return of their payment. This is due to the cost of range material, lodging, ammunition or any other charges BallistiCraft incurs establishing the training event.
COVID-19 Policy - If unforeseen circumstances arise due to COVID-19, BallistiCraft will make every attempt to reschedule the event.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.